How to Import Custom Characters
To customize and import a character from Ready Player Me:
- Open the Character tab in the Builder and select the Add button:
- In the Model Upload window, select the top button:
Pro Tip: If you have a Ready Player Me account, click on the middle button instead. Then copy the .gbl URL of an avatar in the "My Avatars" section of their website. Lastly, paste that URL in the "Import from Ready Player Me" window in the Builder to use your pre-made Ready Player Me avatars!
- Continue through the customization steps, choosing your character's body type, appearance, and more:
- Once you have finished creating your avatar, select Next and then either continue without signing up or sign up for a Ready Player Me account:
- Now you can import the character into the Builder! Copy the URL that Ready Player Me provides by pressing the Copy button:
- Switch back to the Builder. Paste the URL in the Builder's "Import from Ready Player Me" window:
- Lastly, upload the character to your account! Rename if you want and then press the Upload button:
Add your new character to your projects and games!