How to Make Characters Speak
Blocksmith Characters can speak and even lip sync with uploaded audio files! Here is how:
- Record and upload your voiceover sound file.
- Open the Builder.
- Add any Character to the scene:
- Then click on the Component button in the Object tab, and choose Sound to add a Sound Component.
- Select "Load Sound" on the component and open the My Media section.
- Load your uploaded voiceover sound file.
- Enable the Lipsync checkbox on the Character's Sound component to have them "speak" the words.
- Optional: Choose when they should speak. Use "Play at Start" if you want them to start talking at the beginning of the scene. Or use Events to have them start talking at a specific time or interaction!
(Video shows steps 4-8)